Friday, October 31, 2008

The Continuing debate on the biased report by the BBC on Gastric Banding Surgery in Belgium

The Continuing debate on the biased report by the BBC on Gastric Banding Surgery in Belgium produces yet another unsolicited letter of support for Dr Chris De-Bryune.

Quote

Dear Dr Chris

Having seen the BBC news report  on the TV this week I wanted to let you know that I have emailed the BBC in your support.

I totally disagree with them, consider the report to be untrue and biased and am very angry at the manner in which you were filmed.

I am more than happy with all aspects of the services you offer including the aftercare and am very grateful to you for doing my Gastric Band.

 Kind regards

 Julia Tabor  

ENDQUOTE

http://www.gastric-banding-surgery.co.uk

Tags: , , , , ,

No comments: